This is what I enjoy doing:
– Guiding people and openning their minds and hearts while exploring the ancient sites, wild nature and family-based local production.
– Breathing clean air, drinking pure healthy spring water and eating meals made of locally-sourced and seasonal ingredience.
– Using and learning more about languages and people who use them. I have professional knowledge of English, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, Czech, German. Basic Russian, Dutch, etc.
– Recommendig locally-sourced food and accommodation of finest quality.
– Opening minds and hearts of people and institutions.
I have worked as a international tour coordinator, event manager, translator, publisher, touristic and transformation guide, lecturer and, most importantly, as a MOTHER.
I am a Bosnian pyramids International Advisory Board member – I gained a lot of experience in tourism in Visoko as a mere enthusiast and volunteer.